Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New to me Loot!

 Score! Today I got a "new to me" stamp set for a great price from Kijiji! It's a retired SU! set that I had wanted but had never gotten around to purchasing when it was still available from SU!
 Thank you to my fantastic other half (here on in OH) for thinking of me when he was checking out Kijiji for himself and let me know someone was purging their craft room! You just can't beat someone else's gently used stamps, especially if it's a retired set! Also, today my OH happened to see someone else posting on Kijiji! She had literally just posted so I got first dibs!
 Today's poster had 8 stamp sets for sale. I am only interested in two and they are mine to pick up tomorrow! How great is that? Three stamp sets for a total of $30!
 Guess what I'm doing this weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment