Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fun with the Slice

A few weeks back I was checking out kijiji and came across someone selling a Slice. I ended up buying it...who can resist a good deal? It came with one Design Card which of course I had to try out right away. I liked it so much I immediately went online in search of used Design Cards for sale. There was one or two on Kijiji, but people were asking $45 for one and $50 for another. Considering the price new was about that, I wasn't paying that. I went to Splitcoaststampers buy/sell forum then and lo and behold someone was selling a pile of the Design Cards! I ended up getting 7 of them for $8.00 each!!! By the time I paid shipping I was still ahead of the game. This week they finally arrived and since then I have been trying them all out! Do you know what the best part was (aside from the awesome price of course)? They were all brand new, still in the sealed package!!! Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment