Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Great find!

I've been keeping an eye out for Christmas Cocoa DSP from SU! that retired a few years ago. I haven't had much luck until last weekend! I had also been hunting for the SU! stamp set "Valentine Defined" as I wanted to make OH something special. While checking out kijiji, I found someone who was selling the stamp set. I went out to pick it up and she mentioned she used to be a demo and had not long moved to the area. She is no longer a demo so she is selling off a lot of her stuff. She brought up several huge plastic totes for me to peruse. I wasn't going to buy any paper, but seeing how she had so much I figured I'd ask if my chance she had Christmas Cocoa DSP. Sure enough, she had a package with only 1/2 piece missing!!! $5 later and I had a package of my favourite Christmas paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment